Thursday, July 30, 2009

Enlight - Restaurant Empire 2

Enlight had announced a sequel to Restaurant Empire game. In Restaurant Empire 2, Armand, the hero of the game, married Delia. Together opened a coffee shop wanting to set their foot in the fields of Cafes.

New fetures:
  • new 16-misssion campaign
  • superior graphics engine
  • introducing German cuisine
  • city of Munich to expand your empire
  • over 700 new interior objects
  • two new enterprise categories: Coffee Shop and Dessert House
  • option to hire live performers like rock bands, circus performers

Well, I don't know about you but I can't wait for this game to be released.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that game. Actually I played just the first one and it was great. I should play this one, too. :D

Post a Comment